Toffee was mad that he couldn’t fit in the kitten house so he squished it
the second cat looking at the camera like “do you see this bullshit?”
MY ENTIRE LIFE.
SO I usually try not to get choked up about characters and such in TV shows, but the last 30 minutes of Hell On Wheels pretty much broke me.
This show is severely underrated.
*Sorry if this is spoilery!*
A few of the flora specimens found around the grounds
Well you know my love of lemon bars so how about that??? :)
You might actually be able to get lemon bars out of me, cause I don’t like citrus desserts. I just never developed a taste for them, though my family said my mom’s lemon meringue pie was to die for. I just don’t know about this edible glitter. I’d have to try it first see if it has any weird texture or flavor issues. Then I have to figure out the best was to ship lemon bars. I feel like if done wrong you just get a box of smashed melted glitter mush. Which would be gross.
Not much of a sweet tooth but crave ice cream when stressed. I’ve either got to stress out less or learn to like celery as a comfort food. 😊
Ice cream is amazing! I can’t imagine celery cheering anyone up lol! In fact I think chewing a piece of celery would just make me more stressed. ( I have a picture of, Bruce Willis chewing celery in an some action sequence, in my head) Ice cream isn’t all bad for you, just think your getting some milk out of it, so vitamin d and calcium which are great for us ladies. Its certainly a better treat to have than just sugar candies. I feel your struggle though. I just went to the doctor for a check up and learned I’ve put on weight need to learn to like celery too yuck
Five things I like about myself, uhg its hard (be easier if it was five things I like about Pickles my cat)
1. my legs, well parts of them, probably one of my better features
2. the color of my eyes, they change alot from green to blue to greyish (I don’t say my eyes cause I have terrible eye sight, and giant under-eye circles)
3. My neat freak-ness (have to like it cause its not gonna change)
4. My hands. I have really long fingers. I wouldn’t say my hands are pretty and they are really banged up but I like them.
5. My iron gut, that allows me to eat just about anything without getting sick
I’ll try to send this to 10 ppl but most people I like have already done it. Thanks for thinking of me :)